CCI Certification Voucher
CCI (www.cci-online.org) is a not-for-profit corporation established for the purpose of administering credentialing examinations as an independent credentialing agency. CCI began credentialing cardiovascular professionals in 1968. Over 23,000 individuals worldwide currently hold active CCI credentials across nine different cardiovascular specialties.
CCI Registry Level Exams:
- Congenital Cardiac Ultrasound-Registered Congenital Cardiac Sonographer (RCCS)
- Electrophysiology — Registered Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES)
- Invasive / Cardiac Catheterization — Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS)
- Echocardiography — Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS)
- Phlebology / Venous Ultrasound — Registered Phlebology Sonographer (RPhS)
- Vascular Technology / Vascular Ultrasound — Registered Vascular Specialist (RVS)
CCI Certificate Level Exams:
- ECG, Cardiac Stress Testing and Holter monitors – Certified Cardiographic Technician (CCT)
- Event Monitoring – Certified Rhythm Analysis Technician (CRAT)
“The shortage of employees with CCI skills has been well documented. The CCI Certification gives participants the skills needed for this field that is in high demand. The certification greatly improves a candidate’s ability to obtain employment in a manufacturing career.”
Enhance Your Career with CCI Certification. Get this Certificate for your better future.